FLYIN released the new Monalisa series LCD laser engineering projectors in Shenzhen,China ; Compared with DLP projection, which is the mainstream in this field, FLYIN's liquid crystal imaging technology can bring better colors. The FLYIN R&D team also has high hopes for the new product, hoping that its launch will bring new vitality to the market.
External view analysis
The FLYIN EL-M906U LCD laser engineering projector has a compact design and is smaller than competing products in the industry, which brings convenience to both installation and handling. This machine can be equipped with six different lenses, the throw ratio covers 0.32 ultra-short focus to 7.02 long focus, to meet the application needs of different fields.
● 20000H hours of real time with the new light source of Laser;
● LCD display (LCD) technology: WUXGA (1920x1200);
● 6 optional lenses, for your choice. Flexible installation
● Focus/ Zoom function;
● Lens shift function
● Edge blending function.
● 3G-SDI functions are optional to realize long distance transmission of
HIGH-DEFINITION signals and meet diversified needs of users
● HDBaseT function.
● Perfect combination of high brightness and color;
● Multi-interface, dual HDMI input;
● Logo (Logo select, Capture, Logo PIN code lock and Logo PIN code change) function;
● Blank design.Tap the button, the projector will switch into blank screen status immediately for
prevention of information leakage;
● Various projection mode;
● On and Off instantly;
● 0.55W ultra low power consumption on standby mode;
● Industrial design. ESD filter (static) - dustproof design and filter check function
● Logo PIN Code lock and Kensington lock to anti-theft function;
● Abnormal log management and troubleshooting function;